Toyota Caldina, 1998, Running on HHO
I bought my kit from Simon Cope and it is the simplest and easiest kit to install for any DYI person.
I installed it in my 1998 Toyota Caldina, a year a go (2012) and the amount of saving I had has paid for the kit more then 5 times over.
The savings I am getting is 15% per tank of petrol around town, 660km/60tank, and on open road the savings is even greater, 700+km/tank. The increase in power means lesser gear changing, being a manual car, and even when going up a hill.
The car runs cleaner and smoother. You can notice the difference this has made. I took out the plugs the other day and there was hardly any carbon deposit.
I have also installed a MAP Sensor (DEMSE) to regulate the amount of fuel getting delivered in the ports, thus increasing the mileage further.
* Improve MPG by up to 35%.
* Drastically reduce emissions.
* Greatly enhance engine power & performance.
* Remove carbon deposits and prevent future carbon build up.
* Reduce engine operating temperature.
* Notice a calmer, quieter, much smoother engine operation, lesser gearshifts.
* Enjoy a longer life expectancy of your engine, especially pistons, valves, rings & bearings.
Bob Nand lives in Auckland. His details are on file.
If you would like to experiment with this technology in your car why not get one and have a play?
Simon & Kristina Cope
c/- Solar Energy House.com
19 Manapau Street, Meadowbank, Auckland 1072
Ph: +64 9 5780704
Get your free report:
''7 Deadly Website Mistakes
(And How To Avoid Them!)'